- 5 brass gas burners
- 1 three-ring wok burner (300 W - 5000 W), suitable for pots up to max. 32 cm.
- 2 two-ring high output burners (160 W - 4000 W), suitable for pots up to max. 28 cm.
- 2 two-ring standard burners (160 W - 2000 W), suitable for pots up to max. 24 cm.
- Integrated control panel with cooking zone and output level markings.
- One-handed operation.
- Three-part cast iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Brass burner rings.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Automatic fast ignition.
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Plan for an electrical connection (the appliance is not operable without power supply).
- Air intake from above.
- No intermediate shelf required.
- Rear panel and wall trims must be heat-resistant and consist of a non-flammable material.
- Installation in a 90 cm wide lower cabinet is required.
- An oven can be installed under the cooktop.
- Appliance must be fixed from underneath. Hardwire required.
- A minimum lateral clearance of at least 300 mm from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation fitted.
- Cooktop clamping range: 30 - 50 mm.
- An air extraction hood must be switched on during operation of the gas cooktop.
- Distance between ventilation hood and gas cooktop at least 760 mm.
- Connecting cable 55" with ground plug.
- Total rating: 59,700 BTU. Total Amps: 2 A.
- Total Amps: 30 A. 208/220-240 V / 60 Hz
- Sturdy stainless steel, solid smooth-surface cast-iron pan support and top control panel
- 59, 700 BTU on five burners including wok burner
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.