Electrical Supply Requirements: 120V, 15A Dedicated circuit. Dishwasher is supplied with a 48"
1219mm) power cord using a three prong grounded plug, Total Connected Load: 1.56kW (13A)
Water Supply: 3/8" Compression fitting/flexible stainless steel hose.
- Upper rack conveniently provides 2" of extra clearance with one simple lift. Now you can load oversized pots, pans and 14" plates in the bottom rack. The top rack fits 10" tall plates and even champagne flutes, no combination is too complicated for this flexible racking system.
- Another clean advantage is our nylon coated adjustable tines, this feature allows you to maximize loading capacity-providing superior cleaning while securing your most delicate items from moving around during the wash. With eight different tines, each with seven adjustments, customizing to your personal dishware is easy.
- The extra large silverware basket splits in half for loading versatility and fits multiple locations. Two covered compartments protect your small plastic items such as measuring cups from escaping.
- The upper rack features foldable left and right side shelves allowing you to double stack coffee and tea cups, or place wine glasses on the bottom with cups on the shelf above.
- 22 different wash-dry combinations with up to 12-hour delay start offer settings delicate enough for your finest china to heavy-duty cycles for the toughest pots and pans.
- Patented system uses a combination of two tri-hydro wash arms, three showers and four side spinners guaranteeing your dishes and glassware are delivered sparkling clean, every time.
- Three-way system filters water 17 to 19 times a minute to make sure soil is removed and does not redeposit back on your dishes.
- Besides controlling the normal cycle duties of the dishwasher, it also stands ready to aid in diagnostic failures. Constantly verifying water temperatures, proper pump, and heater operation. It even has a child lockout setting to protect inquisitive youngsters. In addition, our mechanical FloorGuard™ prevents accidental flooding.
- Powerful in-line heater with no exposed element ensures constant and accurate temperatures for safe and thorough cleaning. Three-minute 165° sani-rinse ensures sanitized dishes, meeting the rigorous NSF® standards. All this without being a threat to plastic or other delicate items.
- PLEASE CALL TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.