Even, turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection™ convection oven technology utilizes dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection™ convection motors blended with the innovative louvered side panel design ensures consistent heat distribution; even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake and Broil
- Industry's largest oven cavity at 5.6 cu. ft. which accommodates commercial grade baking sheets
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burner
- 15,500 BTU Inconel® banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior
- Two oven lights
- 3 oven racks with 6 rack positions
- (3) 17,000 BTU, (2) 13,000 BTU and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners
- Sealed burners simmer at 140°F, all with infinite setting controls
- Sealed, one-piece, stainless steel burner top surface
- Child safe push-and-turn top burner controls
- All top burners have flame sensing reignition in the event the flame goes out
- Blue LED indicator lights for each burner
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 6/30/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2020
Receive up to a $600 rebate with purchaseof qualifying American Range brand range. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2020.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you.